How To Grow
The intention at Amborella Organics is for customers to eat an organic lollipop and plant their biodegradable stick, made from recycled paper in soil to simultaneously decompose and grow. The heirloom seed inside the lollipop stick correspond to the herb or flower inside the purpose driven candy. Here's how to get Borage from your Watermelon Borage lollipop:
- Purchase a Watermelon Borage Seed-Bearing Lollipop made with organic flavors and a hint of Borage -- an edible flower.
- Devour said lollipop.
- Bust a move, if you so choose.
- Gather loved ones and get ready to plant!
- Plant the biodegradable stick (made from recycled paper) in soil horizontally.
- Water daily. Rain-capture technology encouraged!
- Be patient. The stick has to biodegrade first, then the seeds will be released. Wait for the seed to germinate. It will take about 4-6 weeks.
Once it sprouts, use the edible flowers in your salad or desserts, use as a garnish or in a tisane (tea) for medicinal purposes. Borage has been used as a holistic remedy for ages -- check out how it's been used for hundreds of years.
Giving Back to Mother Earth
Here's what we're doing with the Watermelon Borage lollipop.
Proceeds from the sale of this Amborella Organics' Watermelon and Borage lollipop will be donated to the Surfrider Foundation. Surfrider is dedicated to the protection and enjoyment of the world's ocean, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network. To learn more about this amazing org, visit Surfrider.org